Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Finance Raya Lunch 2016...

Sempena raya 2016 ni, every year occasion is Finance Raya Lunch .......Tq to bosses Wan Ching and KC yang berlanja we all makan. This time round we go to Reniassance Hotel, Permas Jaya , Johor.



Looks so sedap and fresh kan but seriously I cannot eat them....tak kena with my tekak...he..he...



Lamb ni...also I cannot eat....the smell kuat sangat and liat ...



As usual my plate....ni 2nd round.....sate tu sedap and dimsum makan panas panas memang sedap.




This slice cakes look so tempting.....hiasan memang cantik...



Desserts.....yang paling win is the yam ice cream tabor with kacang tumbuk...wa lah...sedapnya..




Biskut raya ni sedap ....looks so gelap but the taste is so sedap....I wish I could stay longer to eat all of them but we only have 1 1/2 hour only.



The internal deco....the price for International Buffet is RM70 ++ during weekdays and RM78++ during weekends. Kids is half price.



So members of the day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...