Monday, June 11, 2012

Light Peach Roses

One of my roses collections, the light peach colours. Snap with two types of camera - Nikon & Lumix. These roses blooms very well. In fact this is the 3rd time it blooms. I am so happy with the outcome. Secret to it because i gave my roses to eat rose food which i purchase at my morning market. Per small packet cost about RM3.00 and for a kilo about RM50.00 but i dont know whats the brand since they repack them. With that supplement the buds keep coming out.


















Photo snap by using Lumix. The background is a big dark. 


This is snap with Lumix too. 


Snap via Nikon. I think i like photo produce from Nikon. 


Planted in a medium size pot. Love to see it grows very healthy .



These all are from one tree of roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...